1. It’s Friday.
2. It’s 72 degrees and sunny.
3. I’m outside painting in the sunshine.
4. Riley is cracking me up running around playing with a squeaky toy.
5. Muffin is basking in the sun.
6. That is the extent of her activity. Basking.
7. My honey is on his way home after being out of town all week.
8. My kids all have fun stuff going on tonight…sleepover for Hannah, 8th grade dance for Josh, concert for Jake.
9. Sounds like a typical Friday night with kids, but considering this exact time last year they didn’t know a soul here…it makes this mama’s heart so happy.
10. Sunday is Mother’s Day.
11. I have the best Mom in the whole world
12. I also have the best Mother-in-law in the whole world.
13. I may be biased but I think they are the bees knees and I love them dearly.
14. Wishing a Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there.
15. Have a beautiful weekend!
Be back next week with projects to share! xxxooo